Our condolences to the people of the UAE on the passing of His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan. May he rest in peace. In observance of the mourning period, we will close our gallery from Saturday, May 14 to Monday, May 16.
Our gallery is open for the exhibition Parthenogenesis: Ramin Haerizadeh, Rokni Haerizadeh, Hesam Rahmanian.
Admission to our exhibition and public programs is free and open to everyone. We welcome walk-in visitors and will ask for a short registration at the reception. Tours of our exhibition are available upon request. Please inquire at the front desk.
If you wish to plan your visit, you may book a ticket in advance to save time at the entry.
Follow us on social media @NYUADArtGallery for updates.
If you are visiting from afar, here are some other art tips: The Louvre Abu Dhabi is 5 minutes away from The NYUAD campus, as is Manarat Al Saadiyat. Warehouse421 is just a 10-minute drive, and 15 minutes away is the Cultural Foundation. See more on the Abu Dhabi Travel Guide.
For information on how to find our space please watch this short video.
We are following the advice of the Department of Culture and Tourism, as well as the Ministry of Education in making every effort to help ensure visits are enjoyable, entertaining and, above all, safe. We ask you to work with us to keep the gallery a safe place for all visitors and our staff by carefully reading the guidelines below.
- In line with government guidelines, all visitors aged 12 and above must show a ‘Green’ status on the Alhosn app to enter.
- If the Alhosn app is not available, visitors must present a vaccination certificate alongside a 30 day PCR test. Note: If eligible, visitors must have received a booster 6 months after their second dose.
- Disposable masks (surgical or medical procedure masks), KN95, KF94, or N95 masks must be worn at all times. Note: Cloth masks, if not accompanied by one of the above, are not acceptable.
- A temperature check will take place on entry. If you show any symptom of illness, such as a fever, coughing, or shortness of breath, unfortunately, we won’t be able to let you into the gallery
- Brochures and guides will be available digitally, as well as physically upon request.
- Bag check is temporarily closed; therefore, we encourage you to leave your valuables, large bags and other personal belongings at home or in your car. Large backpacks must be carried at your front to avoid putting artworks at risk. When worn, backpacks extend your personal space, making accidents more likely.
- External food and drink (with the exception of water bottles) are not permitted inside the Museum
- Strollers of regular sizes are allowed in the space. Oversized strollers will not be permitted for the safety of the art on display.
+971 2 628 8000
Exhibition open hours:
Tuesday through Sunday: 12-8 pm
Closed on Mondays
How to get here:
Download detailed directions here.